Wednesday, September 10, 2014

September 10, 2014 Reviews

Images and Text Available From Amazon.com

pixel
Feel Good Drag (Album Version)
Feel Good Drag (Album Version)
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars A Rock Narrative Of A Complicated Love Affair?September 10, 2014
I first heard of Feel Good Drag (Album Version) by Anberlin (from New Surrender) during the summer of 2009. Ironically enough, I was living in Orlando, Florida during this time and heard this song playing on my alarm clock radio. I was also fortunate in being able to hear them live at a concert arena affiliated with George Mason University (back around April 2011) because they were opening for 30 Seconds To Mars. This catchy hard rock song appears to be about a female who captures the interest of the singer, but seems to be juggling romantic affairs with two different men at a time. I admit that I tried to catch the meaning of the song through the video, but became even more unsure of the meaning. Nonetheless, Feel Good Drag by Anberlin is good for those who are open to hearing hard rock songs that capture the complexities/highs and lows of love triangles.

Ready Set Roll
Ready Set Roll
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Ready Set Enjoy Life?September 10, 2014
This review is from: Ready Set Roll (MP3 Music)
Ready Set Roll by Chase Rice appears to capture the essence of seizing the moment in life. I confess that I first heard of this song when listening to a country radio station this week hosted by Bobby Bones on 98.7 WMZQ (I listen to an eclectic mix of music and also frequently listen to radio shows hosted by Ryan Seacrest, Mike Jones of DC101, and Jenni Chase (97.1 Washfm). Anyhow, Ready Set Roll by Chase Rice drew me in because of the positive message of relaxing and calmly taking things as they are. I understand that the meaning could be something else, it is just that I take the meaning to be about seeing the glass half full in life and simultaneously aiming to have fun at the same time. I admit that I initially only got interested in listening to country music as a teenager due to the fact that both my late adoptive mother and older adoptive sister frequently listened to country music. What this has do to with the review is that I confess to enjoying this song even though I am not what most country music fans would consider a country music purist. My point: this song is great even for those who have only occasionally listened to country music and/or are now plan on listening to more country songs/country radio to enjoy greater music variety.

Justin Shenkarow & Tyler Barnett
Justin Shenkarow & Tyler Barnett
DVD
Price: $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Successful Public Relations Entrepreneur and Actor In Dating ModeSeptember 10, 2014
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
I ordered this episode 2 of The Millionaire Matchmaker Season 3 on the morning of Friday September 5, 2014. The Millionaire Matchmaker Season 3, Episode 2: Justin Shenkarow & Tyler Barnett Captured my attention because one of her clients (Tyler Barnett) has already been a successful business owner for quite some time before turning 25. I was looking at entrepreneurship for a career goal that I have. This is because I originally planned on working in my dream career for a full 20-35 years before pursuing my own business. However, due to my career life turning out differently than I planned, I’m still even more determined to pursue my dream career regardless of what my detractors may say. This is due to my awareness that I may have to pursue my own business sooner than planned (in case my efforts to try to be hired in my dream job for 20-35 years would go differently than planned)and I was browsing in amazon for business ideas and came across this episode in the amazon search. My husband was wondering what became of Tyler Barnett after this episode. During the episode, Tyler Barnett exuded a self-confident persona that was determined to simultaneously keep his work life balance and find the best woman for him. He does appear to also experience some good women that are highly interested in him. Justin Shenkarow also appears to also have some success with attracting some women. However, he inadvertently can’t help but compare them to come of the actresses that he has previously worked with. Nonetheless, I did some research that satisfies the curiosity of my husband and I. One of the latest updates on PRweb website is that Tyler Barnett’s public relations firm is now among the top ten of 2014 (#1 of Public Relations Companies for August 2014).

No comments:

Post a Comment